Fast-growing digital marketing firm, Verb Marketing, is holding a dynamic two-hour session on Friday, June 23, to offer invaluable advice for businesses looking to accelerate their growth
If you are looking to win new customers for your business – or maximise the potential of existing client relationships – then a free event being held in Liverpool can help you do just that.
Fast-growing digital marketing firm, Verb Marketing, is holding a dynamic two-hour session on Friday, June 23, to offer invaluable advice for businesses looking to accelerate their growth.
Taking place from 3pm to 5pm at Ziferblat in St Pauls Square, in the heart of Liverpool’s central business district, the seminar is titled ‘Successfully Tracking and Converting your Customers’.
The session will offer invaluable and expert advice on topics, including:
- The power of CRM ((customer relationship management)
- Effective email marketing campaigns and analysing the data
- Google Analytics – understanding potential clients and visitors to your website
- SEO – shaping your inbound strategy
It will also include two break-out sessions of which you can select one. They are:
- Improving your sales technique
- Using digital marketing tools more effectively in your business
Verb director Dean Currell said: “As part of our commitment to see Liverpool businesses succeed and giving back to the city we are hosting free monthly sessions in which you can learn about effective marketing tactics.”
There are just 50 spaces available on the seminar. To book your place, click here.